DISNEY'S WISH TOGETHER SWEEPSTAKES
To enter the Disney’s Wish Together Sweepstakes ("Sweepstakes"), you must agree to and abide by these Official Rules ("Official Rules").
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING. ENTRANTS UNDER THE AGE OF MAJORITY IN HIS/HER STATE OF RESIDENCE MUST HAVE PERMISSION FROM THEIR PARENT OR LEGAL GUARDIAN IN ORDER TO ENTER. A PRIZE (DEFINED BELOW IN RULE 7) WON BY A MINOR IN HIS OR HER LEGAL JURISDICTION OF RESIDENCY WILL BE AWARDED IN THE NAME OF SAID MINOR’S PARENT OR LEGAL GUARDIAN.
You must have Internet access, an active e-mail and Disney account to participate.
- Sponsor: ABC, Inc., d/b/a Walt Disney Studios Motion Pictures ("Sponsor"), 500 S Buena Vista St., Burbank, CA 91521.
- Administrator: Probability LLC, 2 Woodstock Meadow Ln, PO Box 1484, Woodstock, NY 12498.
- Eligibility: The Sweepstakes is only open to entrants who are legal residents of the 50 United States or the District of Columbia and at least thirteen (13) years of age or older. If an entrant is a minor, as defined by the jurisdiction of the entrant’s primary residence ("Minor"), permission of a parent or legal guardian is required to participate in the Sweepstakes. Any individuals (including but not limited to employees, consultants, independent contractors, and interns) who have, within the past six (6) months, performed services for Sponsor, Administrator, Disney Destinations, LLC ("Disney Destinations"), Make-A-Wish Foundation of America ("Make-A-Wish"), any organizations responsible for sponsoring, fulfilling, administering, advertising or promoting the Sweepstakes (including prize suppliers) and/or their respective parent, subsidiary, affiliated and successor companies (collectively, "Sweepstakes Entities"), and immediate family and household members of such individuals, are not eligible to enter. (For the avoidance of doubt, persons who engage in volunteer activities for Make-A-Wish [or any local chapter of Make-A-Wish] or who donate money to Make-A-Wish [or any local chapter of Make-A-Wish] ARE eligible.) "Immediate family members" shall mean parents, step-parents, children, step-children, siblings, step-siblings, or spouses, regardless of where they live. "Household members" shall mean people who share the same residence at least three (3) months a year, whether related or not. Void where prohibited or restricted by law.
- Sweepstakes Entry: The Sweepstakes begins at 2:00 AM Pacific Time ("PT") on October 4, 2023 and ends at 11:59 PM PT on January 31, 2024 ("Sweepstakes Period"). Administrator's computer is the Sweepstakes’ official clock.
You must have an online Disney account to enter. During the Sweepstakes Period, visit http://disneywishtogether.com/sweepstakes ("Website") and click the "Enter" button. You will need to log in using your Disney account username or e-mail address and password ("Account"); or, if you do not have an Account, you will need to create one. You may create an Account for free by visiting the Website, clicking on the "Create an Account" link and providing the requested information on the registration form through the "Create Your Disney Account" section on the Website.
LIMITATIONS: Limit of one (1) entry per person per day regardless of the number of email addresses or accounts a person may have or if more than one person uses an email address or account. A "day" is defined as starting at 12:00 AM PT and ending at 11:59 PM PT except for the first day of the Sweepstakes Period (10/4/23) which will begin at 2:00 AM PT. Multiple entries in violation of this limit and/or mass entry attempts will result in disqualification of all entries by such person. Entries must be manually key-stroked by the entrant; use of automated entry devices or programs, or entries by third parties are prohibited. Entries that do not conform to or that violate these Official Rules or are submitted in any manner other than stated in these Official Rules will be disqualified. Proof of submission of entry does not constitute proof of receipt of same. By entering this Sweepstakes, entrants agree to these Official Rules and the decisions of the Administrator and Sponsor, which are binding and final in all matters relating to this Sweepstakes.
*IMPORTANT: Data rates may apply if Sweepstakes entry is submitted via your mobile device according to the terms and conditions of your service agreement with your wireless carrier. Other charges may apply (such as normal airtime and carrier charges as well as charges for wireless Internet access) and may appear on your mobile phone bill or be deducted from your prepaid account balance. Wireless carriers' rate plans may vary, and you should contact your wireless carrier for more information on messaging/data rate plans and charges relating to your participation in this Sweepstakes. Mobile device service may not be available in all areas. Check your device's capabilities for specific instructions.
When you submit your Entry, Sponsor will make a donation of five dollars ($5.00) to Make-A-Wish, https://wish.org (which strives to create life-changing wishes for children with critical illnesses) up to one million dollars ($1,000,000.00) provided that a given Entry is preliminarily determined by Administrator to be eligible. This donation is IN ADDITION TO Disney’s other donations to Make-A-Wish as a "Mission Champion" of the charity. In no event will Sponsor's total cumulative donation to Make-A-Wish in conjunction with this Sweepstakes exceed one million dollars $1,000,000.00 even if more than two hundred thousand (200,000) entries (which are preliminarily determined to be eligible) are received for the Sweepstakes. Relative to such donation, Sponsor shall not be bound by any statement made on the Website or elsewhere as to the number of Entries received as of a given date and time during the Sweepstakes Period; without limitation, Sponsor may modify the amount of the donation from the amount corresponding to the number of entries publicly communicated without notice or liability under any legal theory. Sponsor alone (and NOT entrant) is making a donation to Make-A-Wish; without limitation, Sponsor (a) shall determine whether the donation serves children nationally or in a specific region of the United States and (b) and will solely receive any charitable deduction or other tax benefit associated with making the donation. Entrants will not receive any tax benefits/credits in conjunction with their Entry which results in Sponsor making a donation. Sweepstakes is not sponsored by Make-A-Wish.
- Winner Selection and Odds: Potential winner (the "Winner") will be selected from among all eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period in a random drawing conducted by the Administrator. The drawing will take place on or about February 2, 2024. The drawing will be conducted by Administrator, an independent judging organization/administrator whose decisions are final and binding on all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Sweepstakes is available to millions of internet users. Odds of winning depend on the total number of eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period.
- Winner Notification: Potential Winner will be notified by e-mail on or about February 5, 2024 and will be required to complete, sign and return within three (3) business days of date on notification an Affidavit of Eligibility, Liability Release and Indemnification, a Publicity Release where allowed by law, as well as other documents that Sponsor may require (collectively the "Prize Claim Documents"). Failure to respond to the initial notification within three (3) business days after notification, return of e-mail notification as undeliverable after two (2) attempts, or failure to return the completed and signed Prize Claim Documents within the indicated time period will result in disqualification, prize forfeiture and selection of an alternate potential Winner from among all remaining eligible entries received. If Winner is a minor in their jurisdiction of residence: (a) Sponsor reserves the right to award the Prize to their parent or legal guardian on their behalf and (b) one of their guest(s) on Prize trip as defined in Rule 7 below must be their parent or legal guardian.
In the event of any dispute concerning the identity of any entrant, the Entry will be deemed submitted by the natural person who is the authorized account holder of the e-mail address used to enter. "Authorized account holder" is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address.
THE WINNER (IF A MINOR, THEIR PARENT/LEGAL GUARDIAN) WILL BE ISSUED A FORM 1099 FOR TAX PURPOSES IN THE AMOUNT OF THE ACTUAL FAIR MARKET VALUE OF THE PRIZE AND MUST SUBMIT THEIR SOCIAL SECURITY OR TAX ID NUMBER, AS APPROPRIATE, AS REQUIRED BY LAW. ALL FEDERAL, STATE, AND LOCAL TAXES IMPOSED ON THE ACCEPTANCE OF THE PRIZE ARE SOLELY THE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE WINNER (IF A MINOR, THEIR PARENT/LEGAL GUARDIAN).
- Prize and Approximate Retail Value ("ARV"):
There will be one (1) grand prize awarded ("Grand Prize" or "Prize").
Grand Prize (One  Winner): The Winner will receive one (1) vacation package (“Vacation Package”) for up to four (4) persons (i.e., Winner and up to three (3) guests) (collectively, the “Group”) and four (4) Product Packs (as described below).
The Vacation Package consists of the following components:
- Up to four (4) roundtrip coach airfares between the major U.S. gateway airport closest to the Winner’s residence ("Departure Airport") and Orlando International Airport in Orlando, FL ("Arrival Airport") (if the Winner resides within a 250-mile radius of the Walt Disney World® Resort, airfare will not be provided);
- Ground transportation for up to four (4) persons or voucher(s) for local ground transportation service from Orlando International Airport to the Walt Disney World® Resort (at the discretion of Disney Destinations) (if the Winner resides within a 250-mile radius of the Walt Disney World® Resort, transportation will not be provided);
- One (1) Concierge level room with a maximum occupancy of four (4) persons at a Disney Resort hotel (resort selection at the discretion of Disney Destinations) for three (3) nights prior to the ship’s departure;
- Up to (four) 4-Day Theme Park Tickets with Park Hopper® Option; and
- One (1) Walt Disney World® VIP Tour Guide for up to eight (8) consecutive hours for the Group at one (1) of the Walt Disney World® Resort theme parks (theme park selection at the discretion of Disney Destinations).
- One (1) Disney Gift Card with a value of $1,000.00. Subject to restrictions available at https://www.disneygiftcard.com/terms/us.
- Ground transportation for up to four (4) persons or voucher(s) for local ground transportation from the Walt Disney World® Resort to Port Canaveral, FL, and from Port Canaveral, FL to the Orlando International Airport (at the discretion of Disney Destinations) (if the Winner resides within a 200-mile radius of Port Canaveral, FL, ground transportation will not be provided);
- One (1) four (4) night Cruise on the Disney Wish for up to four (4) persons, consisting of:
- One (1) Concierge 1-Bedroom Suite with Verandah aboard the Disney Wish (category 2B, location is at the discretion of Disney Destinations) with a maximum occupancy four (4) people;
- All meals onboard the Disney Wish (excluding specialty dining);
- Pre-paid onboard gratuities for the stateroom host/hostess, dining room server, assistant server and head server;
- Taxes, Fees, and Port Expenses (as defined on the Disney Cruise Line website)
Winner will also receive four (4) Product Packs. "Product Pack" means a consumer product pack containing each of the following items: one (1) Wish Deluxe Figurine Play Set – 8-Pc, one (1) Asha Singing Doll – Wish – 11 1/2'', one (1) Wish Doll Pack, one (1) Asha Plush Doll – Wish - 17 3/4'', one (1) Valentino Plush – Wish – 13 3/4'', one (1) Star Light-Up Plush – Wish – 14'', one (1) Dahlia Plush Doll – Wish - 17'', one (1) Wish Sequined Ear Headband for Adults, and one (1) Asha and Star Sketchbook Ornament – Wish, one (1) Jakks Singing Valentino, one (1) LEGO® King Magnifico Castle; one (1) Mattel Asha Doll, one (1) Mattel UNO® Daylight (aka Wish), one (1) Jakks Wish Petite Doll Set; one (1) Jakks Star Necklace, one (1) Disney Publishing Book (exact book to be determined in Sponsor's sole discretion), one (1) Just Play Doorables Wish Collector Pack. ARV of each Product Pack: $557.83
Sponsor will also arrange for Winner to receive a single cash payment in the form of a corporate check, which is intended to assist the winners with any federal, state, or other tax obligations related to receipt of the Grand Prize (the "Tax Gross-Up Payment"). The Tax Gross Up-Payment will be $12,005.32. Winner's actual tax liabilities related to the Grand Prize could exceed the Tax Gross-Up Payment. Winner is solely responsible for all applicable federal, state, or other tax obligations related to receipt of Grand Prize. Sponsor will not provide any assistance toward the Winner's tax obligations notwithstanding provision of Tax Gross-Up Payment.
ARV of Grand Prize: $42,018.61 which includes Taxes, Fees, and Port Expenses (as defined on the Disney Cruise Line website). The actual value of the Grand Prize awarded may vary depending on a number of factors, including point of departure, date, times of travel, and fluctuations of rates and airfares (if applicable) at the time of travel booking, and the number of travelers. Therefore, the actual value of the Grand Prize awarded may be lower or higher at the time it is fulfilled. If the actual value of the Grand Prize is less than the stated estimated value, the difference will not be awarded. The Winner will not receive compensation for any element(s) of the Grand Prize that any participant(s) is unable to use for any reason, and such unused portion(s) of the Grand Prize will be forfeited.
See below for additional conditions and restrictions regarding the Vacation Package and/or Product Packs:
- Travel for the Vacation Package must be booked by March 22, 2024 and must occur from May 3, 2024 – May 10, 2024 OR August 23, 2024 – August 30, 2024. If travel is not completed by these dates, the Vacation Package will be forfeited without compensation of any kind. No changes will be made to travel details once any element(s) of the travel arrangements have been booked except in Disney Destinations' sole discretion. Vacation Package dates and accommodations are subject to availability; certain restrictions and block-out dates may apply. Disney Destinations reserves the right to change the allowable travel dates, cruise ship or any other component of the Vacation Package, for any reason and in its sole discretion. No substitution of Vacation Package or any elements thereof is allowed, except at Disney Destinations' sole discretion. Ports of call, offerings and experiences onboard are subject to change, availability and cancellation without notice. If the potential Winner is unavailable to travel during designated timeframe for any reason, the Prize will be forfeited without compensation of any kind and an alternate Winner may be selected (time permitting) from among all remaining eligible entries in a random drawing.
- Vacation Package components may not be sold, traded, transferred or refunded. Vacation Package is not redeemable for cash. Vacation Package is non-commissionable.
- Vacation Package is for the Winner and up to three (3) guest(s) of the Winner’s choosing. Once selected by the Winner, guest(s) cannot be changed without the express consent of Disney, which may be withheld for any reason. If the Winner chooses to bring less than the allotted number of guests, the Vacation Package will be awarded in increments suitable for the actual number of participants with no substitute Vacation Package or compensation provided to the Winner. Winner's guest(s) must be the same guests for both the Walt Disney World® Resort and Disney Cruise Line components of the Vacation Package.
- If Vacation Package includes airfare, the Winner and guest(s) must travel together on the same itinerary, and air transportation must be round-trip from/to the Departure Airport (with possible layovers). Disney Destinations will determine airline and flight itinerary in its sole discretion. Airline tickets are nonrefundable, non-transferable, and are not valid for upgrades. Vacation Package travel is subject to capacity controls, availability and certain other restrictions, which may include a Saturday night stay, all of which are subject to change. Airline tickets issued in conjunction with the Vacation Package are not eligible for frequent flyer miles, and no code share flights may be used. No one-way trips or upgrades allowed. Unless otherwise necessitated by Sponsor, no stopovers are permitted on tickets issued; if a stopover otherwise occurs, the Vacation Package will terminate and full fare will be charged from the stopover point for the remaining trip segment(s), including the return. Winner and guest(s) are solely responsible for any and all baggage charges, taxes and any other charges incurred after or in connection with the issuance of airline tickets. Sweepstakes Entities are not liable for any expenses incurred as a consequence of flight cancellation/delay. Airfare may not include government taxes, Passenger Facility Charge or September 11th Security Fee. All airline tickets are subject to the vagaries of flight variation, work stoppages, and schedule or route changes. Disney Destinations reserves the right to structure travel routes in its sole discretion. The roundtrip air transportation element of the Vacation Package begins and ends at the Departure Airport. Airline carrier regulations and conditions apply.
- Winner and guest(s) (if a minor in their jurisdiction of residence, their parent or legal guardian) must sign a Release and Indemnification and a Publicity Release (where allowed by law), prior to issuance of travel documents, which must be returned with the Prize Claim Documents requested of Winner, or guest portion of the Vacation Package will be forfeited. Minors under the age of eighteen (18) not traveling with a parent or legal guardian must be accompanied by an adult over the age of twenty-one (21). The parent or guardian of any minor not traveling with such parent or guardian must appoint an adult to have custody and control over their minor and to contract on their behalf in connection with the Vacation Package. An appointment form will be included in the document package and must be signed by the applicable minor’s parent or legal guardian prior to embarkation at the Disney Cruise Line terminal. Winner and each guest will also be required to sign the Disney Cruise Line cruise contract before embarkation (the "Cruise Contract"). The Cruise Contract is available at www.disneycruise.com/cruisecontract. Failure to return the executed release form or to accept and sign the Cruise Contract within the specified time periods will result in forfeiture of the Vacation Package. Winner acknowledges that he/she is solely responsible for any actions, claims or liabilities of their travel party, related to any use or misuse of the Vacation Package or any related activity or travel.
- No refund or compensation will be made in the event of the cancellation or delay of any flight or cruise (as applicable). Disney is not liable, including for any costs or expenses, if any component of the Vacation Package is delayed, postponed or cancelled for any reason and winner will not be reimbursed, and no substitution will be provided except as in Disney’s sole discretion. As used herein, “Disney” means Sponsor, Disney Destinations, and/or their respective parent, subsidiary, affiliated and successor companies.
- Any damaged, lost or stolen Disney Gift Cards will not be replaced. Disney Gift Cards are not redeemable, refundable or exchangeable for cash (except as required by law) and are subject to the following terms: https://www.disneygiftcard.com/terms/us.
- Theme parks, attractions and other offerings are subject to availability, closures, change or cancellation without notice or liability. Park admission, offerings and ticket options are not guaranteed. Disney reserves the right to cancel any offering. To visit the theme parks, theme park reservations via the Disney Park Pass system (https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/experience-updates/park-reservations/) AND valid admission are required for the same theme park on the same date for each person in the Group ages 3 and up. Reservations are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until a reservation is finalized. A park reservation must be made for each day of entry. If applicable, the Park Hopper® option allows guests to visit more than one park per day, with some restrictions. Learn more at https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/guest-services/park-hopper/
- Photo identification and credit card in good standing or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges (e.g., room service, use of telephone/IT services, laundry and all other optional extra services not provided in the Vacation Package).
- Winner and guest(s) are responsible for having and providing proper citizenship documentation to travel which may include passports, valid alien registration card and/or necessary visas. Those without proper citizenship documentation may be denied boarding.
- An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. By accepting and using the Vacation Package and visiting the Walt Disney World® Resort and participating in the Disney Cruise, the Winner and guest(s) voluntarily assume all risks related in any way to exposure to COVID-19, and any other communicable or infectious disease. The Winner and guest(s) must comply with all theme park rules and regulations, including any public health restrictions. Failure to do so may result in forfeiture of such portion(s) of the Grand Prize. Disney reserves the right to remove or deny entry to the Winner and/or any of the guest(s) who do not comply with any health restrictions imposed by any government, or Disney. The winner and guest(s) are also responsible for understanding and complying with any COVID-19 travel restrictions. Before visiting, each guest should visit https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/experience-updates/ to view important information about limitations on benefits, features, experiences and offerings, safety measures and other information. The Winner and guests are required to comply with Disney Cruise Line’s health and safety measures and operational guidelines. Persons not meeting embarkation requirements will be denied boarding. Visit www.disneycruise.com/updates for the latest information. Health and safety measures and operational guidelines, ports of call and offerings may change at any time without notice. Certain onboard venues, experiences and other offerings may be modified or unavailable, will have limited capacity and will be subject to limited availability, advance reservations or even closure.
- Any and all costs or expenses not specifically mentioned herein are not included and are solely the Winner’s sole responsibility, including, but not limited to, round-trip transportation between the Winner’s residence and the Departure Airport, alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages (specialty non-alcoholic beverages, including coffee, onboard the ship), fax, food, gratuities and tips not specifically set forth in the description, travel insurance, laundry service, merchandise, parking, room service, service charges, shore excursions, souvenirs, spa services/treatments, Individually charged snacks and treats (including but not limited to movie popcorn, packaged candy, ice cream, gelato, pastries, and bar snacks), ship to shore communications (including internet), local and long distance telephone calls and taxes which are not expressly included in the Vacation Package. Other hotel and cruise fees are not included and if applicable may be payable at the time of check-out by the Winner/guest(s).
- Product Packs will only be delivered to street address within the United States. Product Packs must be accepted as awarded. Allow approximately 4-6 weeks after verification for delivery of the Product Packs. Prize elements may not be separated and tickets, vouchers and gift card will not be replaced if lost or stolen, and Sweepstakes Entities disclaim any and all liability in conjunction therewith. Sponsor will not replace any lost, mutilated or stolen prize elements or any prize element that is undeliverable or does not reach Winner because of an incorrect or changed address or other contact information. Winner is strictly prohibited from selling, auctioning, trading or otherwise transferring any part of the Prize. Tickets are subject to terms and conditions thereon. Once hotel/cruise accommodations and flight arrangements have been confirmed, no changes will be allowed except by Sponsor. Prize cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion or offer, and any unused element of the Prize will be forfeited. If any portion of the Prize is not available for any reason, then the Sponsor reserves the right to substitute that portion of the Prize with another prize of comparable or greater value. If the Group cannot comply with these restrictions or any other portion of these Official Rules, the Prize will be forfeited in its entirety and an alternate Winner will be chosen from among all eligible entries, time permitting. An unclaimed Prize will not be awarded.
- In the event the Winner and/or the guest(s) engage in behavior that, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion, is obnoxious or threatening, illegal, is intended to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person, or is contrary to Sponsor's/Disney Destinations’ (or its affiliates') property rules or policies in effect at the time for Disney Cruise Line/ Walt Disney World® Resort (as applicable), Sponsor reserves the right to terminate the Vacation Package or other applicable experience early, in whole or in part, and send the Winner and/or the guest(s) home with no further compensation. Winner acknowledges and agrees to be solely responsible for any actions, claims or liabilities of any member of the Group.
- Any images of Prize/prize components in advertising are for illustrative purposes only and actual items awarded as Prize/prize components may differ from such images; and, Sponsor, Disney Destinations and Administrator expressly disclaim any and all liability in conjunction therewith.
- Vacation Package is awarded "as is" with no warranty or guarantee, expressed or implied, being provided by Disney.
- All applicable U.S. federal, state and local taxes (including, but not limited to income and withholding taxes), sales taxes, VAT, GST, PST, HST and, where legal, import Customs and excise duties and fees, as applicable on or connected with claiming the Prize, the shipment of any Prize element, as applicable, and the reporting consequences thereof, and any other expenses not specifically included in the Prize description are the sole responsibility of the Winner. The Winner will receive an IRS Form 1099-MISC reflecting the total fair market value of the Prize. Non-residents of California are subject to the California withholding tax of 7% of the total fair market Prize value, when applicable.
- In the event there is a discrepancy or inconsistency between disclosures or other statements contained in any Sweepstakes promotional materials and the terms and conditions of these Official Rules, these Official Rules shall prevail and govern.
- Limitations on Liability: By entering, entrants (if a Minor, their parent/legal guardian) agree that Sponsor, Make-A-Wish, Administrator, Disney Destinations, Meta Platforms, Inc., X Corp., and their respective parents, subsidiaries and affiliated companies, advertising and promotion agencies, and all of their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents (collectively "Released Parties") will have no liability whatsoever, and shall be released and held harmless by entrants (if a Minor, their parent/legal guardian), for any injuries, claims, losses or damages of any kind to persons, including death, or property resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, misuse or use of Prize or participation in this Sweepstakes or participation in any Sweepstakes-related activity, or entrant’s failure to comply with the Official Rules. The Released Parties shall not be liable to Winner or any other person for failure to supply the Prize or any part thereof, by reason of any acts of God, any action(s), regulation(s), order(s) or request(s) by any governmental or quasi-governmental entity (whether or not the action(s), regulation(s), order(s) or request(s) prove(s) to be invalid), equipment failure, terrorist acts, earthquake, war, fire, flood, explosion, unusually severe weather, hurricane, embargo, labor dispute or strike (whether legal or illegal), labor or material shortage, transportation interruption of any kind, work slow-down, civil disturbance, insurrection, riot, or any other cause beyond the Released Parties’ control. The Released Parties are not responsible for failed, partial or garbled computer transmissions, or for technical failures of any kind affecting the Sweepstakes in any manner, including but not limited to electronic malfunction or damage of any network, hardware or software. If for any reason the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, including, but not limited to, infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud or technical failures beyond Sponsor’s control that corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes (including entries or otherwise), Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual, whether or not the individual is a participant in the Sweepstakes, who tampers with the entry process, and to terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes. In such event, Sponsor reserves the right to conduct the Sweepstakes and award the Prize by means of a random drawing from among all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (as appropriate) the action taken by Sponsor or otherwise in a manner which is fair, appropriate and consistent with these Official Rules, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Notice of termination/modification/suspension of Sweepstakes will be posted on the Website. No responsibility is assumed for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or loss, destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries; or any problems or technical malfunctions of any telephone network or lines, computer or internet online systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any e-mail or electronic entry or participation to be received on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website/platform, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to any person's computer related to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials from this Sweepstakes. Failure of Sponsor or Administrator to enforce any provision of these Official Rules shall not constitute the waiver of such provision.
Entrants (if a Minor, their parent/legal guardian) further agree not to knowingly damage or cause interruption of the Sweepstakes and/or prevent others from participating in the Sweepstakes. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO DAMAGE ANY ONLINE SERVICE, WEBSITE OR PLATFORM OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES, MAY VIOLATE CRIMINAL OR CIVIL LAWS. IF SUCH AN ATTEMPT IS MADE, SPONSOR MAY DISQUALIFY ANY PERSON, WHETHER OR NOT THE INDIVIDUAL IS A PARTICIPANT IN THE SWEEPSTAKES, MAKING SUCH ATTEMPT AND SEEK DAMAGES TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW.
SPONSOR MAKES NO WARRANTY, REPRESENTATION, OR GUARANTEE, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, IN FACT OR IN LAW, RELATIVE TO THE USE OF THE PRIZE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THEIR QUALITY, MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
Except where legally prohibited, Winner (if a Minor, their parent/legal guardian) grant (and agree to confirm in writing) permission for the Released Parties to use such Winner's name, photograph, voice, likeness, and/or statements made by, or attributed to the Winner in all media now known or hereafter discovered, worldwide, including, without limitation, on the World Wide Web, without notice, review or approval or compensation and in perpetuity.
Disputes/Choice of Law: Except where prohibited, entrants (if a Minor, their parent/legal guardian) agree that: (a) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or connected with the administration of this Sweepstakes, or the awarding of Prize/determination of the Prize Winner, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by arbitration pursuant to the Rules of JAMS, then effective (notwithstanding the foregoing, entrant (if a Minor, their parent/legal guardian) shall not be precluded from seeking relief in small claims court for disputes/claims within the scope of the jurisdiction of small claims court and any remedies available to entrant (if a Minor, their parent/legal guardian) under applicable federal, state or local law remain available to entrant (if a Minor, their parent/legal guardian) and are not waived pursuant to this section); (b) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (c) under no circumstances will entrant (if a Minor, their parent/legal guardian) be permitted to obtain awards for and entrant (if a Minor, their parent/legal guardian) hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased and any and all rights to injunctive relief. The arbitrator hearing such dispute/claim/cause of action shall be neutral and the entrant (if a Minor, their parent/legal guardian) will have a reasonable opportunity to participate in the selection of the arbitrator. Such arbitration will take place at a location near the entrant’s (if a Minor, their parent/legal guardian) residence and the entrant (if a Minor, their parent/legal guardian) has the right to an in-person hearing in the arbitration proceeding, if desired. The arbitration will allow for the discovery and/or exchange of non-privileged information between entrant (if a Minor, their parent/legal guardian) and Sponsor. Should an entrant (if a Minor, their parent/legal guardian) initiate arbitration pursuant to this section, the entrant (if a Minor, their parent/legal guardian) shall be responsible for JAMS’s fees to do so (approximately, $250), with all other costs of such arbitration being borne solely by Sponsor. If entrant is a California resident and Sponsor is the prevailing party in such arbitration, such entrant will not be responsible for Sponsor’s costs and fees in conjunction with the arbitration proceeding; BUT, IN ALL OTHER CASES, ENTRANT (IF A MINOR, THEIR PARENT/LEGAL GUARDIAN) WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR SUCH COSTS/FEES IF REQUIRED BY THE ARBITRATOR’S RULING. For the avoidance of doubt, the requirement to arbitrate disputes pursuant to this section is reciprocal and binding both upon entrants (if a Minor, their parent/legal guardian) and Sponsor. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of entrant and/or Released Parties in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of New York, without regard for conflicts of law doctrine of New York or any other jurisdiction and all proceedings shall take place in the City of New York, County of New York.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action against Disney Destinations arising out of or connected with the Vacation Package or use or enjoyment thereof shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the Circuit Court of Orange County in the State of Florida (or if the Circuit Court does not have jurisdiction over the subject matter thereof, then before any other court sitting in Orange County, Florida, having subject matter jurisdiction); (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards against Disney Destinations shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (3) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental, special and consequential damages and any other damages against Disney Destinations, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. Any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action against Disney Destinations arising out of or in connection with the Vacation Package or use or enjoyment thereof shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Florida, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Florida or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Florida.
- Winner's List: To obtain the name of the winner of the Sweepstakes, send a properly stamped self-addressed envelope, by January 31, 2024 to Disney’s Wish Together Sweepstakes Winners’ List, c/o Probability, PO Box 1559, Social Circle, GA 30025-1559. Residents of Vermont may omit return postage.
This Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Instagram, X or any other social media platform.
© 2023 Disney